I don’t know about you, but 2018 was quite a year for me. Not only did I get married, but things are also changing for me professionally.
In addition to that, this site continues to grow at a surprising rate (my readership has grown by about 30% this past year), my book sales are continuing to come in, and I updated the look of my site for the better.
But enough about me. Which posts did you read the most? Here they are:
Most popular posts of the year
10. Are Airport Lounges Worth the Price of Admission?
9. Eight of the Best Beach Honeymoon Destinations out There
8. Eight of the Best Budget Friendly Honeymoon Destinations
7. Three Ways you can Make Vacations Affordable
6. How to Take Advantage of Travel Rewards When Planning a Wedding
5. An Extremely Cheap Alternative to Buying a Eurail Pass
4. Why Dave Ramsey is Wrong About Credit Cards
3. The Dirtiest Places in Your Hotel Room
2. Best way to fly Domestic: Widebody Flights
1. The Platinum Card by American Express: Review
What’s ahead for 2019?
I’m hoping to head to Hawaii for the first time. If that happens, you’ll read all about it here!
Also, I just recently started writing another book. That’s all I’m gonna say right now about that. I’m not sure when it’ll be published (hopefully 2019 but we’ll see how it goes), so keep an eye out for updates on that.
I said this in last year’s Year in Review post, but I think it bears repeating: In many ways, your life is what you make of it. I try not to dwell on the negative but focus on the positive.
I’m looking forward to sharing my travels and more with you in the next year. As always, I hope my posts continue to inspire, entertain, and educate everyone who reads them!
Cheers to a fantastic 2019!
P.S. - If you’re interested in more tips and tricks that’ll earn you thousands of dollars in free travel, consider buying my book, Cracking the Code to Travel Hacking. It’s your quickest way to learning a ton about the hobby of travel hacking. To help you decide, I’m giving you access to a free chapter of my book. Sign up on the form below and you’ll not only get that free chapter, but a library of other free information to make your life easier before you go on that next vacation of yours.