Get book suggestions sent to your inbox every month
Are you a fan of reading?? So am I! Over the past few months I’ve rediscovered my love for reading. I try to read (or listen to) two books a month.
Reading books can transport you to a far off place without actually having to physically go. It is relaxing. It’s informative. And it can make you a smarter, wiser, more rounded individual.
With that said, I want to announce that I’m starting a book club so I can share some of the best books I’ve come across with you. If you’re wondering, “will they all be about travel?” the answer is “no.” A lot of them will be (after all, there are a ton of great travel books), but it won't be exclusively about travel.
If you are interested in great book suggestions, or more reading ideas, this book club is for you. If you're interested in becoming a more well-rounded person, or just looking for a good way to kill time, join the club and get a list of books sent to you once a month. Even better? It’s free.
I hope you take this opportunity to join. I would love nothing more than to share my love of books with you.
Enter your email address below to get book suggestions sent to you for free
Not convinced? Here are five reasons to join the book club:
- It’s free AND just one email a month.
- You’ll grow as a person, and continue to educate yourself - both of which are becoming more and more important by the day.
- It may give you an idea or two on where to go during future travels
- You’ll learn whether a book that’s on your list is worth the money or not
- It’ll give you something productive to do during your down time.
Recent book suggestions