What a year, huh?! And, sadly, I may be one of the few who means that with excitement (I feel like I said something similar last year). In short, I got engaged and wrote a book that’s been pretty successful since I published it in November. I mean, what’s there to complain about??
The question is, what are my top posts from the past year? Here they are:
Most popular posts of the year
10. WATCH: Low Visibility Landing From a Pilot's Point of View
9. Is it Safe to Travel to Europe?
8. 11 Travel Movies That'll Motivate you to, well, Travel
7. How Much Money can you Make by Being an Airbnb Host?
6. What's in my Carry-on?
5. American Airlines is Changing Their Boarding Process
4. Full Text of Trump's Executive Order on Travel Restrictions, Refugees
3. Mike Rowe's Take on United Incident is Spot-on
2. Seven Books That'll Give you the Travel Bug
1. Cracking the Code to Travel Hacking
What’s ahead for 2018?
I have a lot of plans for 2018. I wrote a detailed post about them that you can read here.
In many ways, your life is what you make of it. I try not to dwell on the negative, and focus on the positive.
And I’ll tell you what: I’m really looking forward to writing about my travels in the next year. As always, I hope my posts continue to inspire, entertain, and educate everyone who reads them!
Here’s to a great 2018!
P.S. - If you want and/or need more travel information at your fingertips, by all means, sign up to get access to my free travel library. There is seriously a lot of information in it that you may find very useful: