It’s popular to say “2016 sucked” or “2016 trolled everyone.” I disagree, as unpopular as that may be. I honestly don’t really have many complaints about 2016. My blog has grown in readership, I got a couple promotions at work. Yeah, 2016 was pretty good to me. And I, for one, enjoyed most of the 365 days of 2016.
Most popular posts
Over the past 12 months I’ve written about everything from whether Airbnb is worth considering to using Costco to travel the world. But what were you, the reader, most interested in? Here are my top 10 posts of the past year:
10. Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops
9. Five Ways to Save Big in Las Vegas
8. Airlines Beginning to Understand the Seriousness of Zika Virus
7. Las Vegas Trip Report: Downtown Vegas, a Secret bar, and More
6. Best Summer Travel Destinations in America
5. Hotel Review: Hyatt Place Chicago/River North
4. Which Airlines Rank the Best, Worst of 2016
3. Top Seven Travel Essentials for Your Next Trip Abroad: Part One
2. Cheapest Places to Travel to in 2016
1. 6 Destinations That are Zika Free
Goals for 2017
Europe. Yes, I’m planning a trip to Europe. My main goal for that trip is to use as many points as I can to make it as cheap as possible. And with my stash of over 100,000 CSP points and upwards of 35,000 Arrival Plus points, it’s looking likely. I’ll let you know how that goes and the trip when the time comes. In the meantime, if you’re planning a trip overseas, I’d recommend reading my five part series on the Top Seven Travel Essentials for Your Next Trip Abroad.
I’m looking forward to writing about my travels in the next year. In turn, I hope my posts inspire, entertain, and educate those who read them!
Here’s to 2017!
You may also like:
-Year in Review: Which Posts did you Read the Most in 2015?
-Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops
-9 Podcasts you Should Consider for Your Next Trip