It has been quite the year in the King household to say the least. I traveled a lot (for me) and loved every second of it. If you’re interested, you can read about a lot of 2015's adventures you came to the right place. Here are just a few examples:
Most popular posts
This year I’ve probably written upwards of 80 blog posts. But, what were you, the reader, most interested in? Here are my top 10 most popular posts of the year:
10) A Fall Getaway at a Winter Ski Resort
9) My Surprise Trip to Chicago
8) Bereavement Fares are Nearly Extinct, Though Silver Lining Exists
7) How to Make an Extra $300 Every Year
6) 3 Ways to Save Thousands When Traveling
5) Why Selfies are Changing the way we Travel
4) Appropriate Flight Etiquette
3) Best Ways to Spice up Travel
2) Top Tier Hotel Benefit: Sex Talk?
1) How to Join the Mile High Club
While putting this list together, I noticed a theme, or pattern start to develop. Did you catch it? The top two most popular blog posts of the year had to do with sex. Looks like sex really does sell. Maybe I should have titled this blog post “2015: The Year of Sex,” or something.
Goals for 2016?
I want to keep pace with 2015 when it comes to jetsetting. I already have two trips planned for early next year. And you can bet you’ll be able to find summaries of those getaways right here on KeithKingReport.com.
I’m looking forward to writing about my travels, and experiences over the next year. In turn, I hope my blog posts inspire, entertain, or educate those who read them.
Here’s to 2016!
You may also like:
-10 Best Gift Ideas for Travelers
-Airlines Will Soon be Forced to pay up for Damaging Checked Bags
-Best way to fly Domestic: Widebody Flights