A look at the sky news of the week:
- A professor was kicked off a plane because they suspected him of being a terrorist. He was actually doing math.
- Uber and Lyft threatening to leave Austin, TX after losing a fingerprinting vote.
- TSA promises to ease long wait times at security checkpoints. I’ll believe it when I see it.
- Speaking of long wait times, airlines team up against the TSA to launch iHateTheWait.com for passengers to rant about ‘em.
- A woman woke up one day and decided to sue Starbucks because they put too much ice in her iced coffee. Maybe she called the lawyer before she drank any??
- A 747 pilot shares the amazing things he sees everyday.