A few observations here:
- I'd fit in, but only in the morning. I prefer milk in my coffee morning, noon, and night.
- I don't mind their "lukewarm" style.
- The Antoccino looks really good.
- I'm willing to try it, but I don't know how well espresso and lemon go together.
- No, no, no to any kind of instant coffee! It should be illegal.
- On the other hand, rum and coffee sounds good. Sign me up.
- Egg yolk?
- Not sure about putting coffee grounds into water or milk.
- Irish coffee usually cheers me up. So, here's to bad weather!
I'd probably try all of these at least once. Even the strange ones. What about you? Are you a coffee drinker? Do you need it when you travel?