- In wake of the terrorist attacks in Belgium, the State Department has issued a travel alert for Europe. But what does it mean? Here’s your answer.
“Starbucks is prepared to launch a new Starbucks Rewards Prepaid Card with partner JPMorgan Chase, further strengthening its ongoing relationship with the bank.
The new card will be available to Starbucks customers at the end of this year, Kevin Johnson, the coffee chain's president and chief operating officer, told attendees at the company's March 23 shareholder meeting.
- A United Airlines pilot has been arrested for a “massive” brothel operation.
- Southwest Airlines pilots are asking for a contract with industry-best pay. The question that still remains: will they get it?
- More than 100,000 American Airlines employees will share company profits. Unfortunately for AA, employees are still unhappy.
- And my personal favorite: this 21 year old cat is living the life of a 21 year old human thanks to his new owners.