News of the week:
- This is basically disgusting, though sadly, not surprising (to me). Some bed sheets aren’t changed between guests at hotels. Why does it not surprise me? Because of what I found at the hotel during a recent stay in Vegas.
- Here’s what the Sully movie got wrong. I still, however, wouldn’t mind seeing it.
- American Airlines will soon add a few new overseas routes. They’ll be to Rome, and Amsterdam.
- 5,300 Wells Fargo employees have been fired for making millions of fake accounts.
- Here are the best in-flight celebrity encounters. Pretty interesting read. Maybe I’ll be able to add to that one day...