A look at the sky news of the week:
- How do you know your shorts are too short? When an airline won’t let you board.
- Several tips (many of which I’ve written about already) about how you can prepare for long TSA lines this summer.
- 70,000 American Airlines passengers and 40,000 checked bags missed flights this year because of long security lines.
- The average American has how much credit card debt?!
- The TSA security chief has been let go. Probably no surprise at this point...
- This is a pretty cool piece on an airline captain looking back at his career as he prepares for his last flight.