A look at the sky news of the week:
- There was a shooting at Love Field on Friday. And it was caught on video. It highlights security challenges faced at airports before you get past security.
- Six airlines have been cleared to start routes to Cuba: American, Frontier, JetBlue, Silver Airways, Southwest, and Sun Country.
- Jerks are trying to trick Waze because they don’t like cars driving through their neighborhood. It doesn’t work for long...
- Here is how to stop mysterious plane crashes.
- The FAA is putting technology that “crashes” all the time in new airport towers. It’s wasting money and time. ATC Union not happy.