A look at the sky news of the week:
- Here are the worst TSA checkpoints in America.
- Which leads to me asking: how early should you arrive at the airport? It turns out there’s an answer that works for you.
- Airport worker gets fired, then proceeds to take out his frustrations on a plane and completely destroys it.
- U.S. airfares drop to their lowest level in six years.
- If the commercials are true Trump is now qualified to be president. That’s because he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night (actually it was Wednesday, but you know, can’t let facts get in the way of a good marketing campaign).
- This is good news. Very good news. United will soon be flying with Garrett Popcorn!